The Club’s National Headquarters building in Hershey, PA serves as the hub for the operation of AACA. Our full-time staff handle the administration of the Club including the publication of ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE magazine, the country’s foremost automobile historical publication.
Antique Automobile Club of America
800 W. Hersheypark Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Monday-Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm EST
All the staff will endeavour to help you with any question.
- Steve Moskowitz – Chief Executive Officer
- Karen White – Membership, Merchandise and General Administration
- Pat Buckley – Accounting, Meets & Tours, Membership Program, IT, Internet
- Stacy Zimmerman – Marketing, display and classified advertising, Speedster editor
- Lori Shetter – Membership, General Administration
- Sue Eitnier – Regions & Chapters: insurance, officer reporting forms
- Jon Curtis – Trophies
Antique Automobile Magazine
Art & Production:
Stelvio Graphics Terminal
186 Manor Lane
Dayton, OH 45429
Frequently Asked Questions
The AACA cannot answer the following questions:
- How much is my car worth?
- Where do I get a part for my car?
- How/where do I sell my car or parts?
However, there are answers to your questions…
You can post them in either the AACA discussion forum or contact the AACA Library. You’ll be amazed at the help you’ll get from other old car enthusiasts on the Internet, and from world’s BEST antique automobile Library!